Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday Menu- The One With No Recipe!





Yep, call me lazy, but there is no magical recipe today.  So sorry for that, but life happens and this past week has been a crazy one and quite honestly, it is a miracle that this week's menu got planned.


I have managed however to put up two Christmas trees, though the tree skirts have not been unboxed yet so they look a little stark.  A wreath is on the front door, but other than that my house is sadly lacking much festivity.  Busy and unmotivated is my excuse.  That on top of the fact that apparently when you work so hard to simplify and declutter all of a sudden filling ones house with more stuff seems not so magical.

I will let you know if I find a happy medium!

Anyway, on to the menu!  Many nights will just be four of us, so we are keeping in simple this week.

Monday- Breakfast Burritos

Tuesday- Chicken Stir Fry

Wednesday- Leftovers from the freezer

Thursday- Chicken Nachos (crock pot)

Friday- Homemade Pizza

Saturday- Hamburgers on the grill

Sunday- Potato Soup


Have you noticed our Sundays have turned into Soup Sundays?  It is simple, and homey and I love it!  You may start seeing the same soups over and over again, as there are only so many my family likes, but we are fine with that.  If you have a tried and true recipe I would love for you to share it with us!  After a busy week and usually an equally busy weekend and lunch out on most Sundays, it is nice to cozy up as a family with a warm bowl of soup in the evening. 

I pray this post finds you cozying up with your family and enjoying a beautiful Advent season!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!