Monday, May 8, 2017

34 Weeks of Clean- Rinse and Repeat: Week 18- Half-Time



Sorry, no half-time show, but we are taking a half-way break!  You can thank me with chocolate and words of affirmation. ;)

As someone else said this week, how are we already half-way done???  It is hard for me to believe, but when I look back at our weeks together so far, I SEE how much we have done.

Or at least how much we have been assigned.

I know life happens. I know we are all busy. I know we all get distracted. And I know some of us are a little behind.

That's ok!

This is YOUR week. Haven't finished a project? Now is your chance! Join us just recently?  Welcome and here 'ya go. Been putting off a harder week off? Now is the time to pull yourself up by your boot straps and Get. It. Done!

I know cleaning is not always fun. I get that. Put on some music, grab a friend if you need to, and get it done. And our biggest stumbling block with de-cluttering? Attachment. To things, Ya'll!!

I want to be attached to my people, not my things!  Clear the things out and I promise you will have more time and energy for your people!

Do not waste your time just re-arranging clutter.  Move it out.  You will not only free your space but free your mind.  It is worth the time and effort.

No excuses.  Make this week count and then come back and BRAG on what you did!!!

To make life easier and as a reminder, here is our list so far...


See 'ya next week as we start our second half and continue to take our homes back- one week at a time.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I need this week to play catch-up. I've been keeping a list from each week of the things I didn't get to finish and am going to tackle some of them this week (e.i. Master Bedroom, still needs some work, photos got taken out of the closet, but never even started the project, etc. :) )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!