Monday, December 28, 2015

That's What Friends Are For!

This month has been a crazy month for us. Yes, I know you are shaking your head, yes, December is crazy for everyone right?

But behind the scenes here at Family, Faith and Fridays, I have a husband who was deployed for over a YEAR return home and we bought a house and moved to another state.  In the snow , no less. On top of that I started a new position with The Schoolhouse Review Crew.  Oh, and on top of that and most importantly, I was determined to make sure my family was able to have a peaceful (well, mostly peaceful) Christmas, focused on the birth of Christ!

Yep, crazy month.

With a little, nope, A LOT, of help from some friends. we survived and manged to blog, well, they did mostly, through our December series, The Gift Of Christmas!


A BIG THANK YOU goes to these awesome friends and bloggers! And can I just mention that only one of these sweet ladies have I met in person.  They are just that generous and thoughtful! I hope you will continue to stop by their blogs and bless them with the same love you bless me with daily!

December 2nd- Robyn started us out with Prepping for Christmas.  This amazing friend, speaker, wife, mom, and Israel tour guide (she has a few spots still open for their next tour!) will inspire you and make you laugh along the way!  You can find her faith filled and humor infused stories at A Closer Walk.

December 4th- Rebeka at There Will be a $5.00 Charge for whining!  If you have not read Rebeka's blog, go now.  Her humor and realness speak to me.  And make me giggle!  And I am pretty sure we could not live near each other becasue we get nothing done amidst the giggling.

December 7th- Leah at As We Walk Along the Road shared her family's tradition of The Jesse Tree.  I love the idea of creating a family tradition that can be done year after year.  Leah is a powerful prayer warrior that blessed me throughout the past year with her loving prayers.

December 9th- Holly at Gypsy Road taught us how to make a Advent Calendar.  Holly is living my dream life traveling with her family, and makes my sons happy with all of her great Lego-schooling posts!  I think I want her life.

December 11th- Cristi at Through the Calm and Through the Storm shared her Chili and Cornbread Recipe.  As a fellow military wife (who totally gets me) and momma, this is a on-line friend I am determined to meet in person this year if it is the last thing I do!

December 14th- Carol shared a beautiful post about Seeking God that brought tears to my eyes! She blogs at Home Sweet Life, is a very talented writer, and is one of my 34 Weeks of Clean buddies!

December 16th- Tawnee from Adventures in Homeschooling shared all about new traditions you can start with your kids.  You will love this fellow military wife's Random Friday posts.  I may just have to jump on that bandwagon in January!

December 18th- Lori shared her favorite Holiday books.  Who doesn't love books?! You can find Lori at At Home: where life happens, blogging about life, her three girls, and reviewing products.  Another sweet prayer warrior!

December 23- Kym at Homeschool Coffee Break talked about the Gift of Traditions.  I love her advice on simple, togetherness and memories!  Traditions make holidays such special memories.


Wow, I am exhausted!  How about you?

We have a Christmas in pictures post going up on the 30th, and then we will start off the New Year with  some move updates, some vacation fun, and more!  Until then,

Blessings!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!