Friday, September 4, 2015

Two Weeks of Love

There was so much I wanted to write about our two weeks with our hero, but tonight I am just too tired and emotional to put any thoughts into even one sentence that would make sense.  Maybe by this weekend I can process and share a few things I want to with you- until then, you will just have to read between the smiles on the faces.




The girls were not able to go to the airport so this was their first hello!






 Time zone changes are HARD!


The big boys got some range practice in.



Dad got to see Riley and Colby participate in the Missoula Children's Theater production of Rapunzel.



We fit in a trip to the zoo.



Snuck in a baseball game and acted goofy!


More silly time during family movie night!


Catching up!

He is convinced he could travel this way!


We pray this is our last goodbye for a very long time!


 


Thank you, friends, for your prayers for our family!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hugs and prayers for you. Thank you for sharing the memories with me. I think one of my favourite photos is your husband son with the same sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!