Saturday, July 4, 2015

Summer Schooling

Wife. Mom. Teacher. Blogger. Product reviewer. Yep, I stay pretty busy around here.

Some seasons are busier than others, but right now- well, right now writing and reviewing for the blog is taking a lot of time.  Thankfully I love it and luckily it is summer, so I have a few extra minutes of spare time.

Some of the writing that is most fun is writing for other people and companies - one being The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and their brainchild and product reviewing offshoot, The Schoolhouse Review Crew.  I was featured this week on their blog with one such post and am excited to share it with you.

Of course, the subject is near and dear to my heart- Summer School: Read and Review!

If you have ever nosed around Family Faith and Fridays before you already know that I am a big believer in Summer School.  Yes, I was one of those public schoolers who forgot everything I learned because of that May-August summer break.  You want to know why schools review for the first 8 weeks of each new school year?  For kids like me who totally let it all drop out of their brains while enjoying their summer break!

I would love for you to read the rest of the article-
 Summer School- Read and Review.



Linking up with friends-

I Choose Joy!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!