Friday, July 25, 2014

The final verse! 52 weeks of Family Scripture Memorization

After many weeks we have finally come to the end of our big verse challenge - Phil. 4:4-9.  If you missed our original post and the inspiration behind it, you will find that here!

It seems long, I know, and it is harder than you think it is going to be, I know, but I also know we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. (Phil. 4:13)

And you know what? Kids are even better at this than we are.  And it pleases God!  Good enough for me!

So here ya go!  Let's see what we can do...



See ya next week as we spend two months working on verses from the book of Psalms.  Don't worry, a few verses at a time, I promise! ;)

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!