Friday, April 25, 2014

More Good News- 52 weeks of Family Scripture Memorizaton


As we come to a close with April (where has the month gone?) I want to offer one final verse for your family with the Good News theme.  

Two things to think about:

Though scripture is clear that we will not know when God is returning, I do want to teach my kids that we should always be ready for Him.  There is no time like the present to tell people we love them, to treat others kindly, and to do our best.  These "good works" will not get us to Heaven, but will bless others, which in return will bless God. 

Repent may be a big word for some of your younger kids, but it is one worth teaching.  We do not allow for a quickly spoken "I am sorry" around here.  We teach that one must ask for forgiveness from the one offended.  How much more important is it that we should ask for forgiveness from the One who commands us to forgive?

I pray you have had a blessed April!  I look forward to a new month of Family Scripture Memorization next week.

Blessings, 

Missional Women

I Choose Joy!

http://christianmommyblogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!