Monday, January 13, 2014

I am Featured on The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Blog!

I have told you that I review products for The Old Homeschool Magazine, right?  When I first started homeschooling I would drool over and completely devour every word from that magazine.  In these day of computer savvy people The Old Schoolhouse Magazine can be found online.  I still devour every word.  Such a wealth of information can be found there for homeschooling parents, newbies and veterans alike.  Another part of TOS magazine that I love is their blog.  I love reading what others are doing, learning something new or just getting to peek into another homeschooler's life.  Yes, nosy I am!

Well, today, I am the one featured!  I am so honored and would love for you to pop over and read my article-


While you are there, tell them you are stopping in from Family, Faith and Fridays!

Blessings friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!