Monday, December 9, 2013

Parenting Through the Ages

One minute it is blocks and dress up with the 6 year old.  The next it is all things Nerf with the 6th grader. Then high school transcripts and musicals with the 16 year old. The next minute it is college and life plans with the college junior.  Mind spinning yet?

Sometimes mine does!  It is a challenge to parent through the ages, but we have found a few tricks that work.

Join me as I guest blog today for Sarah and her Mom 2 Mom Mondays series for the rest of the story...


My Joy-Filled Life





3 comments:

  1. You tease you! Now I have to click through to read the rest of the story :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! You know how Google is about double posting! haha

      Delete
  2. Yes, another comment. Just read the full article and I particularly enjoyed the section about Remember Their Age. Thanks, for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!