Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TOS CREW Review- Picaboo

Do you scrapbook?  I have been doing it for years at all levels.  I mean, really, I have the paper cutters, corner rounders, endless piles of paper, stickers and even stamps.  For over 18 years I have tried to capture my children's lives in beautiful albums. A few times I have even managed to be caught up.  A. Few. Times!

But now, with four older kids and less free time I have found myself losing the battle and all those supplies now just sit staring at me and making me feel guilty.  I have even donated much of it to friends just to try to not feel so badly about it.  I need help!

DIGITAL!  Yes, that is what I need.  Surely I can learn to cut and paste things via the computer!

I have fought it for too long and now is the time to embrace the change and the challenge and get caught up!


 photo 67706_520522131306078_514079593_n_zps2983de7c.jpgSeveral CREW members used Picaboo with so much success that it has convinced me to get on their site and have a little fun.  Not only am I going to work on catching up all of our personal pictures, but I am now determined to create a school year book, highlighting our year.  It may be too late for the olders, but I can't wait to get started with our new first grader! If schools can do it, why can't we homeschoolers as well?

Picaboo Yearbooks are a fun way to create a one of a kind album for your child's school year.  Starting at $8.48 for a 20 page softcover book this product is so affordable.  Of course, if you are a hard cover person, those too are available.  The site is easy to navigate and so you can get even your younger children on board to help.  What a great family project!

One of the features of this site that I find simply amazing is that if you are using it to create a true Yearbook for a group, say a homeschool co op or Girl scout group, you can set up the pages as the "editor", then assign each individual section to a specific person to work on.  They are able to add to those particular pages and then you approve it.  Picaboo sets up a page just for your group and people can order directly from the site, eliminating the middle man.  How cool is that?

 photo picabooyearbook_zps0e1af50a.jpg

Because their are no minimum orders , this would also make a GREAT fundraiser for any homeschool group!

So, I am off to download some pictures and get started!  Want to join me?

 Disclaimer: This is an informational review. No product was received for this review. I am sharing as a part of the TOS Schoolhouse Review Crew. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC regulations.

1 comment:

  1. We totally love our yearbook! I will do this every year for now on! Worth the time!!Plus its fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!