Friday, August 9, 2013

Fun Friday- Pizza Edition

So, have you been trying some new pizza recipes?  We are always up to new ideas, so when I saw a friend blogging about pizza I decided to give hers a try.  I mean, who wouldn't love stuffed crust and it is something we had never tried before.

YUMMY!

Stuffed Crust Pizza - The Best Pizza is Homemade

You can read about Laura's pizza adventures at her blog Day by Day in our World  and get her recipe there!
Trust me, your family will love this one!

Thanks for sharing, Laura!

Enjoy your Friday friends!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. We have homemade pizza almost once a week. Stuffed crust is one thing we haven't tried. Maybe we will try this on our next pizza night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday is our pizza night. I just learned to make sourdough crust with my discard. My son is a devoted pepperoni guy, but my husband and I like to mix it up--taco pizza, bbq chicken, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love pizza, but with a Papa John's literally across the street from our neighborhood, I rarely make it homemade. I think I might have to try this recipe though. It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my kind of pizza right here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!