Friday, August 23, 2013

Fun Friday- Pizza Edition

I was going to bore you with a last pizza recipe from our family.  You know, the ones who like cheese. And, well, cheese.

But then I saw a friend post about Pizza Pretzel bites and decided I had to share that with you instead!  With her permission, of course!



Pizza Pretzels bites...can you think of anything that sounds like more fun?!!  And don't they look yummy! These little bite sized pizzas are perfect for our family nights...remember portability?!

Just hop on over to visit Jenn at Treasuring Life's Blessings and grab this recipe!  It is super easy and there is still time today to get it made for tonight!!

Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. These actually sound really good. I know my kids would go nuts for these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look much tastier than just cheese pizza! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These do sound yummy. The hubby loves all things pretzel but alas I am gluten free and can't have any.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good. I am going to bookmark it so I can try it later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun snack or lunch the boys would enjoy making... oh boys.... check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm...that does look good and it doesn't help that I'm hungry right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look delicous. Although I do Atkins, my kids and hubby would really enjoy these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is such a pretzel craze going on! These look good too! My favorite pretzel was when Walmart still had their own snack shop, they had some cinnamon covered pretzels with the cream cheese filling already inside of them. MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look delish. We are gluten/dairy free and one of the things I miss most is pizza!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look very good! I'll send this to my daughter for her to put down for her night to cook this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!