Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun Friday- Come meet the baby!

My youngest.  The longing of my heart for too many years to count.  My Guatemalan prince who amazes me daily, challenges me hourly and fills my day with talking!  You all do NOT have to worry I will ever get bored with this kiddo in the house.  He does not know a stranger and cracks the general public up.  You never know just what he will say.  And I tell his siblings almost weekly that I think he is smarter than all of them put together.  Seriously!  It's scary!  You all watch out- this kid is going to do great things.


Well, let's see how this goes! (His words, not mine, so reader beware!)


Where were you born CJ?  Guatemala

What makes you special?  I am adopted! 

What are your favorite things to do?  Play playmobile and play with my brother

What do you like to do with your brother and sisters? Play nerf wars

Are you smarter than they are? YES!

What do think you want to be when you grow up? A police officer so I can take people to jail!

What do you know about God? He made me.  And He sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins.

Isn't your mommy the best? Hey, I had to try! yes (heehee)

Where do you want to go on vacation next?  Why?  Great Wolf Lodge because they have a fun swimming pool!

Are you excited about moving to a new state? yes!  Because there are going to be hundreds and hundreds of snowstorms.

Postscript from momma...Yes, well at least hundreds and hundreds of boxes!  As you may remember we are in the middle of a move.  A wild and crazy one!  You can hear me rant, I mean, talk, about it on Monday!  See ya back then I hope.

Blessings, Michele




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!