Friday, May 24, 2013

Great New Resource- Schoolhouse Library

 

As most of you know, I am a reviewer for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.  That is where I find out about so many of the amazing products I share here on my blog and on my Family, Faith and Fridays facebook page. 

Well, now they have yet another amazing new thing I want to share with you....




This 175 plus item resource is full of books, and even a few videos.  Now, for a one time price of $25.00 you can access all that there is there now and any new resources they add.

Here is just a sampling of what you will find-

  • 2 Study Guides from YWAM
  • Draw Write Now Sampler E-Book by Barker Creek
  • Heroines of the Past-Victorian unit study from Amy Puetz
  • Map Trek: Atlas and Outline Maps of World History from Knowledge Quest
  • Teaching Writing E-Book from WriteShop
  • 15 audio E-Books from My Audio School in history and literature
  • A Glimpse at Carnivorous Plants Lapbook from In the Hands of a Child
  • Video from Jessica Hulcy on “Learning as a Family”
  • From Frazzled to Focused: 7 Planning Tools for Busy Moms from Mary Jo Tate

  • Whether you are new to homeschooling or have been doing it for years and just need a little encouragement or some new ideas, I think you will find what you need here!  Who doesn't need a virtual homeschool library at your finger tips?

    Schoolhouse Library has all you need and more to support, encourage and cheer you on as a homeschool family.

    Enjoy!

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!